Saturday, September 16, 2006

Great Day in the SEC

There are two very big and very important games today in the SEC. Both have the potential of setting up the winners for the rest of the season. In the West, it is #6 LSU vs. #3 Auburn at 3:30est and in the East it is #7 Florida vs. #13 Tennessee at 8:00est. Two games between 4 undefeated top ranked teams...any wonder why the SEC rocks!!! This is also however the beginning of the SEC beating itself up.

Being we play both Florida and Tennessee, I really don't care who wins that game. I'd like Florida to win to hopefully set up a game between two undefeateds in the Swamp on Oct. 7, but if Tennessee were to win, it would nice revenge from last year to beat a higher ranked Vols team.

Regardless, LSU has to take care of business today and beat them other tigers...GEAUX LSU TIGERS!!!

5 comments:

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Hi Tiger.....
WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE!!! (smiling) What a nail biting game with LSU. I am a huge Auburn Fan...just wanted to jump over and say hi. WOW what a game!!!

I post on the Tigers every Sat.

Tonight's game, I'm sorta pulling for TN over FL...as you said setting up for FL a loss when we (Auburn) play them. I'm from Gulf Shores, AL.

Cajun Tiger said...

now suzie...I actually liked you...why did you have to go and ruin it ;)

Congrats on the win...I just wish the game could have been decided by the players and not the refs. That takes nothing away from the athletes b/c both teams played an awesome game, especially the defenses.

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

You are so funny....Both teams were first rate....I don't think any other teams in the SEC can come close to Auburn and LSU...that is for sure. The defense was unbelievable....WOW.

I have been discussing it over at my site under my Sat's coverages of Auburn with two other LSU and B.R. friends.

Cajun Tiger said...

That very well could have been the SEC Championship game however we both still have some very tough games to play. We still have Florida and Tennessee on the road (super hard road schedule including yesterday's game)and Bama at home. Ya'll have Florida and Georgia at home and then the Iron Bowl.

Lot's of great SEC football left to go!

Anonymous said...

LSU was robbed, and no matter if an Auburn fans knows it they'll NEVER admit it. That's 2 times. Oh well. LSU won't lose another game this year