Saturday, January 07, 2006

Speechless Over the Stupidity of These Comments!!!

"Like the victims of the Holocaust, animals are rounded up, trucked hundreds of miles to the kill floor and slaughtered. Comparisons to the Holocaust are not only appropriate but inescapable because, whether we wish to admit it or not, cows, chickens, pigs and turkeys are as capable of feeling loneliness, fear, pain, joy and affection as we are.

"To those who defend the modern-day holocaust on animals by saying that animals are slaughtered for food and give us sustenance, I ask: If the victims of the Holocaust had been eaten, would that have justified the abuse and murder? Did the fact that lampshades, soaps and other 'useful' products were made from their bodies excuse the Holocaust? No. Pain is pain."

Written by: Stephen R. Dujack...a star witness for the Democrats who will be testifying against Sam Alito in his Supreme Court nomination hearings next week. Let the games begin!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love animals to death, but I would never compare animals lives to humans lives... They are def. not worth the same, not in our society and not in the eyes of God... that is a crazy comment!

Cajun Tiger said...

Hi Bella...thanks for the comment. Yeah this is just completely insane.

Anonymous said...

if you want to talk about stupid comments, check out a book on how many dumb things Bush has said. Man, THAT is insane...

Anonymous said...

At least anonymous admits to the dumbness of the said comments.

My favorite is when people argue for human rights for animals. I ask them to repeat their words and listen carefully to what they are saying... funny how often the irony escapes them

Cajun Tiger said...

I also get a kick out of people leaving empty attacks in order to make them look better.

Anonymous said...

I do admit that these comments are pretty silly. I always get a chuckle out of silly comments. Actually, I am valedictorian of my graduating class and will be including a very silly comment in my speech. I haven't picked on just yet, but I have found a good site to choose from:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm

teehee, talk about silly!

Cajun Tiger said...

While I get a good laugh at some of the Bushisms as well, they in no way compare to the comments of this post.

To compare killing animals for food to the Holocaust is horrible and not funny in the least.

Bush's misspeaks are at most a case of poor public speaking skills not a case of pure idiocy as these comments.