Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Al Gore, PhD???

So, let me see if I understand this correctly? You make a documentary that is filled with exaggerations and unsubstantiated claims and that qualifies you for a honorary doctorate in climatology because you are an "expert" on the subject??? That's what is being proposed for AlGore. Nice standards of academic responsibility there! So if that is the case then, Michael Moore deserves one in the fields of law and foreign policy and the Super Size me guy deserves one in the field of nutrition. How insane is that? Just as insane as thinking AlGore deserves one in the field of climatology!!! Just once again proves this is a politically hyped issue that the liberals are trying to cram down our throat with no basis of true science.

2 comments:

Dionne said...

I heard about this too and just rolled my eyes. You are exactly right. Making a propaganda film filled with errors and inaccuracies doesn't make you an expert in anything.

I'm going to try to find that quote by Ted Danson predicting in the 80's that by now our earth would be in dire straits. What Gore is doing now is just as ridiculous.

JohnnyB said...

CT,

I totally agree. I am actually working on my dissertation. Who knew I could have just made a documentary instead of slaving away like I am now. I made a quick documentary last week, and I am waiting for my honorary GED in climatology to come in the mail Global Warming