Saturday, July 23, 2005

ACMC

I attended a missions conference today and went to two break out sessions on out reach to Muslims. One thing I hope to do with the Aksai project is to also start reaching out to Kazakhstan Embassy here in town and any local Kazaks in DC.

A good quote today was, "Muslims are not the enemey, they are the victims of Satan." It made me realize that I have never once prayed FOR bin Laden and the like. I'll correct that starting today. While I fully support every effort to capture or kill him without delay, can you imagine if he had a Damascus road experience and became a modern day Paul to the Muslims...wow...what a thought!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an interesting thought, that would be great. Nothing is impossible for God! Also, I found out the ACMC is the same org. that put on the conference I went to in Oklahoma years ago. Lots of good memories and great messages.

Cajun Tiger said...

That would work for me as well. Maybe as the bomb is dropping on his head =)

Doug & Jess said...

Does anyone know if there are Kazaks in DC? We are going there soon and then onto the field to reach them...it would be amazing if we could meet some before we left.

Cajun Tiger said...

There is a group in DC call the Kazakhstan Connection and they try to keep track of local Kazaks if possible and reach out to them if they can.

Unfortunately they don't have a website yet, but they should soon. They are actually having their monthly meeting next week.

Let me know if you have heard of them or not, and if not we can figure out a way to connect you with them before ya'll leave.