Friday, July 15, 2005

Real American Hero

This story on Drudge today epitomizes how awesome our military is: http://www.armytimes.com/story.php?f=1-292925-976420.php Can you imagine had it been the other way around and one of the terrorists (unlike the BBC, I call a spade a spade) would have found a wounded American soldier???!!! It is stories like these that need to be the leading stories of every newscast nationwide...oh wait...sorry I was dreaming there for a few minutes and actually thought the main stream media wants us to win this war...what would we do without the internet and FoxNews.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ain't that the truth! Sorry had to use some "down da bayou" lingo. Funny how the stories that challenge liberal thinking go untold. I started emailing every good story that I felt supported the soldiers to everyone and I also post them in my newsletters. Gotta spread the word somehow.