Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Lunatic Left Rush to Blame Pres. Bush

I knew it wouldn't take long but I had hoped the Left would at least have the decency to wait until everyone was out of harm's way to blame Hurricane Katrina and the destruction on President Bush and his allies. To no one's surprise to how desperate and heartless they are, that wasn't the case as they are already casting ridiculous accusations with no compassion for the victims.

This is not only absolutely despicable, but just preposterous. For anyone to think that humans can affect the global climate is so laughable. It is called weather cycles (wow...did I just quote the NY Times in a positive manner...who would have thunk it =) ) and they have been happening since the beginning of the earth. Anyone remember the Ice Age!!! I bet if I look hard enough I can probably find someone blaming President Bush for that also.

I just spoke with a friend who evacuated to Houston and he said all he has is CNN in the hotel room and they are regurgitating the same junk blaming Bush for the hurricane and also the lack of National Guard troops (which is not even true) due to the Iraq war. He said he is so missing FoxNews.

No comments: