Monday, August 29, 2005

Prayer Request
















I know most of the people who read this are in a hotel somewhere in TX, stuck on the road still trying to get out of dodge, or sleeping soundly in their beds miles away in some other part of the country. If you do happen to read this before 5am Monday please say a prayer for my parents, brother and grandma who have foolishly decided to ride this one out even though they are in the direct path. Please also keep everyone who will be effected by this monster storm in your prayers as well. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been and will continue to keep your family and others that chose to stay in my prayers, I know how concerned you are. Also, our door is open if anyone needs a place to stay. God is in control Job 38.

Cajun Tiger said...

=) Thanks!!!