Sunday, September 11, 2005

LSU 35 - ASU 31...What A Game!!!

That has to have been one of the most exciting games ever in college football history! LSU just would not quit, but neither would ASU. I will definitely have no voice in the morning when I wake up...lol With #3 Michigan and #4 Ohio St. both losing today, we will be #3 in the nation...whooohooo...GEAUX TIGERS!!!

After the blocked field goal and punt both returned for touchdowns we just had to win. However ASU didn't go down easily. They fought hard.

Hopefully, all the dropped passes and the total lack of protection on a lot of plays were just first game jitters that would have been worked out last week had we played. The next game will be a huge test. If Tennessee beats Florida next week, then it will be #3 vs #4 when we play Tennessee on the 24th. At least that will be a real home game this time.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness Shane. That game was nothing short of incredible! I was watching it with Heather, and I told her that I really did not want to lose the game, especially to the devils! I was not disappointed!

If you have no LSU fans to watch the games with, you are always more than welcome to watch it with us.

GEAUX TIGERS!

Cajun Tiger said...

We have a bunch of us up here that get together and watch the games, but thanks for the offer. If ya'll are ever in DC on a game day, let me know and I'll let you know where we watch it.