Thursday, September 08, 2005

PRC Compassion

I added a new link to my Hurricane Relief links: PRC Compassion. They are a charitable organization started several years ago that is coalition of churches and pastors around the country to address community needs and distribute relief.

Since Hurricane Katrina they have transformed the purpose to focus all resources to the relief effort.

Their mission is to coordinate national, state and local faith and community-based organizations to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of those impacted by the storm.

My pastor in BR is one of the leaders of PRC, so I know they will do an awesome job. Tony Perkins, Joyce Meyer and John Maxwell are all also involved, so that lends even more credibility that they are not just some ragtag show. Trust me if you know my pastor, you would know he is never involved in anything that is not of the highest degree of excellence.

No comments: