Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Resume Writing Business

I'm starting a resume writing business. It will take a few weeks to get everything up and running, but I'm really excited about the potential. One thing I've noticed since being in the staffing business is that LOTS of people need help writing resumes.

This is something I will do on the side for now, but hope to have it grow big enough to do it full time soon. I'll let you know how it goes.

Some of the benefits will be a resume in two hours and a guaranteed interview or free re-writes. I'll also offer discounts to graduating students.

In the meantime if you know anyone who is applying for a job (or just needs a resume update) and can use a top notch professional resume and cover letter have them give me a call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome! you're right, being in recruiting opened my eyes to the millions of people who didn't have a CLUE about resumes. I'll send people your way that ask...