Monday, May 15, 2006

Changes to Iraq Blogs

Due to people leaving, I'm making a few changes to my Iraq links. Maureen is leaving on Friday and Dan is leaving in a month (he hasn't posted anything in months anyway b/c he got annoyed with blogger here), so I'm taking their blogs down.

A recent visitor to my blog and commenter though will make up for the departures, HouseDiggity. I haven't had a chance to read too much on his site yet, but it appears he is in the IZ (downtown Baghdad where the US Embassy is located) and working for USAID on some interesting endeavors. He appears, from the limited reading I've done so far, to lean a little to the left which may have qualified him for my Lefty blogs, but being in Iraq will trump that for the moment.

1 comment:

housediggity said...

Thanks for the shoutout, Shane. I think your characterization of my political leanings is fairly accurate, though I'm rarely too political. I'm in a green zone-like compound on the other side of the Tigris.