Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Anticipation!!!

The following is a list of things I can't wait to do the next two weeks when I get home for leave. After the first two, the rest are in no particular order:

1. Obviously I can't wait to see and spend time with family and friends.

2. FOOD!!! CAJUN FOOD!!! After 6 months of eating at the DFAC, the first thing I'm doing when I get home is stopping on the way home from the airport at this little hole in the wall restaurant and get a shrimp poboy. Then of course some good meme cooking...potato stew, red beans, and white beans!!!

3. Being able to shower, shave and use the restroom all in the same room and without having to go outside to get to each of them.

4. Not having to walk everywhere.

5. Being able to breathe without filling my lungs with sand and dust.

6. For the first time in my life, I'm looking forward to the LA humidity. My skin will be sucking up the moisture!!!

7. Going fishing with my dad.

8. Going to my church in Baton Rouge.

9. Sleeping in my own room.

10. Internet that works like it is supposed to.

I'll be out of communication until at least Sunday, so see ya'll on the flip side!!!

6 comments:

Dionne said...

Have a great time at home!!! Is this just a break or are you home for good?

Cajun Tiger said...

SNC...don't be jealous ;)

Pondering...I wish!!! But no way I could wait another 2 months before going home just for an LSU game.

LMC...just home for 2 weeks then back to the sandbox for me.

Cajun Tiger said...

Pondering...definitely will let you know if that opportunity presents itself.

Carole Turner said...

Cajun, When are the bloggers gonna get together? When are you free? Ron definatley wants too, maybe Dan can get a free minute and I don't know who else you blog with. Maybe before late night Wednesday? Let me know.

Cajun Tiger said...

Nick...I saved your number. As of right now I'll be passing through around lunch on Monday, but I'll call on Sunday to confirm.

Cajun Tiger said...

Feather...before or after Late Nite would probably be best and easiest.