Thursday, July 27, 2006

Shameless Plea to Vote for Me =)

Hey everyone. I'm a day late on this due to my trip to DC as the voting started yesterday, so I have lots of ground to make up if I have a shot at winning.

Anyway, I've made the finals for Random Blogs on the Blogs of Summer list. You can vote for me here. You can only vote once, so every vote counts. I'm currently 63 votes out of first place with one day of voting left to go. I think it ends on Saturday, so please go now and help me make a late comeback =)


Editor's Update: Well it appears I have lost my first blog poll pretty handily...lol Oh well life moves on (Lincoln did lose several races in his life before becoming President!...before anyone asks, I have no desire whatsoever to ever run for President!!!).

Once again though the timeless principle that better ideas don't automatically lead to winning (the winner's site was about Sweden...now come on!!!...lol). It's all about the grassroots and considering how bad the winner kicked our tails, he/she obviously put in a lot more ground work than the rest of us did.. I'll live to fight again!!!

6 comments:

Ron said...

I hope you have your concession speech ready!:(

Cajun Tiger said...

Not giving up yet!!! However I did miss a whole day and a half of voting!

Gered Lambert said...

Tiger,

You've worked in DC with the government for several years and you haven't learned that there is no such thing as a shameless plea for a vote? Have you been paying attention? JK

HEEHEE!

Anonymous said...

Done.

Dionne said...

I had ya linked and voted for you first :-)))!!!

Cajun Tiger said...

Thanks everyone who voted for me...maybe next time I'll "campaign" a little harder...lol