Saturday, July 14, 2007

Iraq Update

Well, I was supposed to leave for GA yesterday for a week of training before heading to Iraq. However, another company is protesting the contract we won, so I'm still in DC waiting for that to be settled. It could take a week; it could take several months. I'll update again when something changes.


Mike's America said...

Wouldn't it be better to go when it's cooler?

Cajun Tiger said...

If I were going to be outside a lot, yeah, but being I'm inside 99% of the time in the AC it isn't that bad. Definitely pray for the troops right now though b/c they are having to deal with it on a daily basis and it is tough.

Jean Ohlerking said...

The steps of a righteous man are ordered by the Lord...this change didn't surprise Him. We'll pray and keep on praying for this very special assignment and you.