Sunday, March 30, 2008

Defiant to the End

Well, according to AlGore's latest interview, I believe the world is flat and that we never landed on the moon. That's news to me, but I must believe that b/c as he says that is what those who don't believe man is causing global warming must also believe.

At least I'm in good company with the likes of over 400 SCIENTIST (ie...not politicians) including; climatologists, oceanographers, geologists, glaciologists, physicists and paleoclimatologists who also dispute Gore's THEORY.

I'm also comforted by the fact that I'm also on the same side as the 4 global temperature tracking outlets; Hadley, NASA's GISS, UAH, and RSS; who all say that the current warming CYCLE appears to have possible ended due to last year being the coolest on record in nearly 100 years. By the way, these are the same agencies Gore has used to show warming temps, but I guess they must have all been bought out by big oil and now there data is flawed.

No comments: