Unless you having been living under a rock the last few years, you have ran across the cult phenomenon of Chuck Norris facts. Here is a list of a few just in case you have been deprived:
- Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
- Chuck Norris can win a game of Monopoly without owning any property.
- There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
- Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
There are MANY, MANY more. You can Google search Chuck Norris facts but be warned not all are very clean or for all audiences.
He also appears to have a great sense of humor about this and wrote an article of what Chuck Norris would do if he was elected President. Here are a few of his agenda items:
- Cut spending by dismissing the Secret Service, at least for my 8 years (why would I need them?).
- Resurrect Bruce Lee and appoint him head of homeland security (OK, the CIA and FBI too).
- Create new immigration legislation: to deport all liberals (then force them to listen to Bill O'Reilly every day for five years, at which point they may return).
- Make all Chuck Norris facts come true (well, not quite all of them - I'm a happily married man!)
There are several more here and they are well worth the read for a good laugh.
Well now Chuck has decided to weigh into the Presidential race and it is not a joke. He has written an excellent article endorsing Mike Huckabee as his choice for President.
I'm also glad to hear that Huckabee has completely rejected the idea of any participation in a 3rd party run if Rudy is the nominee because in his own words that would only aide in electing Hillary. Read more here on his thoughts on the topic.
However, for another perspective, enter John Fund, who on matters of politics will definitely carry a lot more weight with conservatives. He is not sold on the idea that Huckabee, based on his record, is the best choice for conservatives. Should Fund now fear Norris coming in the middle of the night to take him out for daring to defy Chuck Norris.