Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Heartfelt Love


Being this is my blog and I can write about whatever I want, I'll take this opportunity to do a little praising God for an awesome girlfriend! Mimi has taken such great care of me while I'm here. She has sent me almost weekly care packages and things I've needed like a jacket due to not anticipating it getting this cold. In the last package she sent me was included the handmade puzzle above. She never ceases to amaze me with her creativity! As I mentioned in my Thanksgiving post of things I'm thankful, I am so thankful to have her in my life and just wanted to share that with my blog world again =)

6 comments:

Flag Gazer said...

We all need to be more thankful for those who love us....

Thank you for sharing - Mimi sounds like a real keeper!!!

Jean Ohlerking said...

awwwwwww.

Dionne said...

Happy for ya!!

Anonymous said...

Mimi's the BOMB!!!

Anonymous said...

She also is a blessing to our whole family. I am so glad God made her a part of your life!!!!!!Her and I have become great friends. She is so helpful,caring and a giving person.

Anonymous said...

the last comment was from your mom. Its been awhile and I forgot my password again=)