Sunday, February 05, 2006

Changed People Change People

That is the tag line for the Gospel church here on Camp Victory. It really hit home because the changes that are taking place in my life have already helped some and will definitely help change others to be more what God intended them to be.

I went to three services today to see which one to call home for the next 6 months. The Protestant and the Pentecostal were both ok, but the Gospel service was rocking.

I was only one of about a handful of white peeps in the service of about 200 people, but everyone was very welcoming. It was a great service about the hope we have in Christ. Next Sunday I'm going to check out their Sunday school and then decide if that is the service I will attend.

It was very weird to be at Church with 100's of rifles on the floor being the soldiers never go anywhere without them. That's the reality of being in a war zone I guess.

No comments: