Friday, January 04, 2008

Rekindling Ministries

A very good friend of mine, Shannon Kirkpatrick, has found his calling in life. And that calling is to help others find their calling. He has been extremely influential in my life in determining how God has designed me and what He desires of me.

The ministry Shannon has started is called Rekindling. It is designed to take you to the next level in your life no matter where you are now. The key verse is 2 Tim 1:6, "That is why I would remind you to stir up (rekindle the embers of, fan the flame of, and keep burning) the gracious gift of God, the inner fire that is in you."

Shannon was on the Kazakhstan team that I was a part of summer of '05. After that trip he felt led to start some classes to help people find their calling. Those classes have led to Rekindling Ministries. I highly encourage you to check out the site and also the Rekindling blog, which is also now on my blogroll under fav blogs.

If you see something that is of interest to you or that you think your church would be interested in, then either let me know or contact Shannon through the site. Also if you feel this is something you would like to support financially, Rekindling is a 501c3 organization, so all contributions are tax deductible.

No comments: