Saturday, March 04, 2006

Cajun Tiger Unmasked

Not that it was any big secret to 99% of those who read this blog being ya'll know me. Also being anyone with an ounce of research skills can figure out who I am if they truly wanted to, I've decided to update my profile with my personal info. I'll still keep Cajun Tiger as my tagline b/c frankly I like it being I am a Cajun and I was Mike the Tiger for 3 years at LSU.

So, there you go. If anyone is losing sleep at night b/c they didn't know who Cajun Tiger is, sleep well tonight =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CT, how does one get the HONOR of wearing the costume? I assume it was washed frequently. By the way, spring practice starts this week.

Cajun Tiger said...

Ron...I had to try out for the position. It involved an interview, two impromtu scenarios, and a pre-prepared skit. Out of 14 people I was one of three chosen. You couldn't wash that suit enough b/c it ALWAYS stunk to high heaven...thankfully after about 10 seconds your sense of smell was shoot and you didn't smell it anymore.

Nick...just tell them it is your community service to reach out to the lost LSU souls =)