Thursday, March 16, 2006

Know Thyself

I'm not a morning person. I've tried several times over the years to force myself to wake up extra early to do different things, but have never been able to be consistent due to staying up late. I do my best studying and work at night.

My latest try has been getting up at 6am to go work out with Jd. However yesterday I decided I was just beating my head up against the wall again on trying to force something that just wasn't going to happen being that would entail me being in bed by 10ish.

So, today I changed my schedule to work out in the afternoon. As much as I liked working out with Jd, I will do better this way and not feel guilty for missing morning workouts.

The good news is that since I wrote about my physical growth goal last Wednesday, I have gained 8lbs by eating 3000 calories a day and working out 4 days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish my problem was trying to GAIN weight! Happy St. Paddy's day to you - TE

Anonymous said...

that's funny, i'm tring to lose my baby fat and your tring to gain. Men need to have kids b/c they can lose it faster.

Keep up the good work.

LOVE YA
LCF

Cajun Tiger said...

It is just as hard if not harder to gain weight for some people than it is for some to lose weight.