Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Meme Joins the Blog World

This is definitely a day I never saw happening. My mom, someone who until two months ago had never really used a computer (unless you count a Commodore 64), now has a blog.

It's entitled "Meme's Family Ties." "Meme" because that is what the grandkids call her and "Family Ties" because if you know my mom, family is extremely important to her.

I'll have to teach her a few blogging rules like length of paragraphs, but I'm looking forward to being able to keep up with her as I'm able to do now with my sister and one of my cousins.

The question is...Who's next?

4 comments:

Cajun Tiger said...

I think that will be my next goal is to get her on a plane and fly to DC =)

Dionne said...

Very cool. I can't imagine my mom venturing into the blog world.

Cajun Tiger said...

B...what is crazy is that the cabinet is still full of all those tapes!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes the tapes are still there.One day I'll go through that cabinet and throw away most of them,when I feel like its time. I guess they are part of the past I'm not ready to get rid of yet. Why I don't know.