Friday, March 24, 2006

A Thank You Would Have Been Appreciated!!!

I don't think I've ever witnessed such utter lack of appreciation from anyone in my life. Three hostages were rescued by American and British forces, yet in their press release not a word of thanks is found.

Instead they continue to spew junk like this, “We...call for justice and for respect for the human rights of the thousands of Iraqis who are being detained illegally by the U.S. and British forces occupying Iraq."

You may not believe in the war, but at the very least you could wait a day to start bad mouthing the very people who SAVED YOUR LIVES!!!

5 comments:

Harmunt said...

I couldn't agree with you more!
Well said.

Dionne said...

Amen!! I couldn't have said it any better. Great blog!

Dionne said...

Also, I will say thank-you for your awesome service in Iraq for our country. God bless you and you've been added to my blogroll!!

Cajun Tiger said...

Thanks Miss Chatterbox, but I just want to make sure you know I'm not a soldier. I'm here as a contractor. If your blogroll is only for soldiers, then I shouldn't be on there because they are the true heros!

Dionne said...

Contractor or soldier you are still giving your time in Iraq to help our cause. And my blogroll is for great blogs, for which you definitely qualify :-).