Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New Format and Links

I figured I was overdue for some updates to my links, so here ya go.

As you'll notice, I've changed the format some. I've removed the news sites from my fav links and created a new section called "news and politics." This section will deal with mainly national sites. I've also added a section that highlights exclusively Louisiana news and politics. Feel free to offer suggestions for those two sections as I'm open to add more if the site is worth a link.

Also to steal the thunder of any smarty pants lefty, no, Right Wing News and Fox News, will not lead you to the same webpage!!!

One of the political sites I've added is the RSC's homepage. The RSC is the Conservative Caucus of the House Republicans. They have recently posted their Top 10 goals for the 2006 conservative legislative agenda. Well worth a look.

I've also included several new links and blogs. In honor of Jd's return, I now have Ann Coulter's site linked. In addition I've added a couple new blogs, The Wardrobe and the White Tree as well as David Bach. If you have never heard of Bach or any of his books, I highly recommend them. They are the simplest, most straight forward books on financial planning I have ever read. His workbooks walk you step by step through everything he teaches on getting out of debt, investing and homeowning strategies.

Enjoy the new fun and info!!!

10 comments:

Carole Turner said...

I love Ann Coulter! Thanks for including me, I feel honored.

The leftist southpaw said...

Featheriron, what do you like about Ann Coulter?

Her intellect? Her brilliant insight? Her wonderful writing style?

Her utter disdain, contempt, and hatred for anyone who disagrees with her?

The leftist southpaw said...

In my readings of Ann Coulter, it seems to me that all she does is bash the left because that's all she knows how to do- rare is it that she offers analysis, insight, or facts.

Ann says that liberals hate America. That they are treasonous. Tell that to one of my father's best friends, a liberal who stormed the beach at Normandy. Tell that to Max Cleland.

The leftist southpaw said...

so long as you acknowledge that there are dispicable talking heads on the right, I'm good to go!

Anonymous said...

I highly recommend Crosswalk. Great articles especially for singles.

Anonymous said...

Where's Rush???

Anonymous said...

also TIGERSTADIUM.COM Nick...don't bother;)

Cajun Tiger said...

Anon...being Rush is mainly a pay site and I can't get streaming audio or video due to the IT nazis here, I'll wait to join Rush 24/7 when I get home, but I guess I could link him now.

Anonymous said...

Which Bach books (specifically) do you recommend??
Thanks in advance!

Cajun Tiger said...

Anon #2...You can read all of them and gain good info from them all.

However if you wanted just one or two it depends on your age. If you over 30 then definitely "Start Late Finish Rich." If you are in your 20's the "The Automatic Millionaire". I'd also recommend "The Automatic Millionaire Workbook" for everyone.

His new book comes out next week, "The Automatic Millionaire Homeowner." I've already pre-ordered it, and while I'm very confident it will be good, I don't recommend any book before I read it. Stay tuned because I'll definitely post my thoughts on it on here.