Saturday, April 29, 2006

Adding a New Lefty to the Mix

As you might have noticed, we've had a new lefty visiting and commenting, Speechie. While she is obviously misguided, she gets props for only being 20 and having political opinions.

As someone once said, "If you are under 30 and aren't a liberal, you have no heart. If you are over 30 and aren't a conservative, you have no brain." So, Speechie has plenty time to learn the truth =)

So, I've added her blog to my lefty links. Everyone say hi and play nice.

3 comments:

nerdyastronomer said...

Don't play too nice or I'll have nothing to do with my time.

Anonymous said...

Well Speechie. CT is my brother, and I know he'll give you the most respect as long as you give it in return. IF he gets mean just let me know. I'll put him in my back pocket. :P

Love ya brother!

Cajun Tiger said...

Well...I don't think I can fit in your back pocket any more lil brother =)