Monday, April 10, 2006

Battle Rattle Day

New Girl, Nancy & Kristy

The Army had an exercise (pretend we are under attack and go about securing the base) today, so if we left the palace during the exercise we had to wear our full gear which include flack vests and Kevlar helmets (they didn't want to take a pic with the helmet).

Guess this is a good time to introduce Barbara, aka New Girl. She joined our team last week and brings us to 9 people total now. I guess it is also time to let go of my bitterness over the fact that my New Guy title has been taken by the new New Guy, Chris, who arrived a couple of weeks ago. Not sure yet if I'm ready to post his pic yet though...still some lingering bitterness I guess ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always get excited when I see a political post has 16 comments. That means debate!! I love debates, I just don't like being part of them. :-) - te

Cajun Tiger said...

TE...so is that why you posted a comment about a long comment thread on a differnet post from the post with debate? ;)

Dionne said...

Nice to see what you guys are up to. Great pic!!

Anonymous said...

because I figured you didn't go back - so I posted in the most recent post

don't boss me!!

Cajun Tiger said...

TE...well unlike other blog sites, users of blogger.com ususally answer posts in the same thread, but I'll let you slide this time ;)