Monday, April 03, 2006

Till Next Year

LSU had a good run in the tournament, but unfortunately it came to a rather abrupt end against UCLA 59-45. Due to computer problems, I wasn't able to watch it even though I stayed up until 5am!!! I had to struggle by refreshing a scoreboard on Fox Sports every 15 seconds.

However, I'm already looking forward to next year. Of the main contributors, we are only losing one senior as 'Big Baby' and Thomas are only a sophomore and a freshman. The one thing Brady better focus on in recruiting and the off season though is outside shooting. Not having any sort of 3-point threat really hurt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a horrible game! Hopefully, the two G/F transfers from Texas Tech and Marquette can shoot. Oh Well, I'm proud of em' anyway.

God help the baseball team, there horrible!

Cajun Tiger said...

I think this is Smoke's last season as well unless he pulls out a miracle.