Saturday, April 15, 2006

Best Friend Joins Blog World

My best friend since 7th grade has joined the blog world, CoonassInvestmentGuy (for those not from cajun country, 'coonass' is slang for cajun. He is also a financial advisor, hence the 'investment guy'). While he technically isn't family, he may as well be, so that is why he is listed under family blogs.

He is definitely always full of opinions and never minds sharing them, so his site should be full of great insights into investing, politics and I'm sure sports being he is one of the best pure athletes I know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug! Looking forward to publishing my thoughts. I hope everyone enjoys.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a Happy Easter, Shane. We'll all be thinking about ya!

Dionne said...

Happy Easter!!!

Cajun Tiger said...

Hope ya'll a very Happy Easter and honored the true reason for the season!

Meme said...

Hey B
Welcome. I am looking forward to keeping up with your blogs.
Take care

Anonymous said...

Now we'll have a variety of blogs. God, family, friends, sports, finance, and politics.