Thursday, July 10, 2008

3 Year Anniversary

3 years and 830 posts since I started this little adventure into the blog world. As I've done the last two years, I'll list highlights from the year starting with the first two anniversary posts.

1 Year Anniversary

2 Year Anniversary

Burundi Stories Part 5, 6, & 7

Mimi Serving It Up in South Africa

No More Wisdom

Under the Overpass

756

Finally Headed Out

In Iraq at Last

From Riches to Rags

Remembrance Ceremony

Fasting During Ramadan

I Will Not Fear

Risking It All For Freedom

10 Great Dates Before You Say 'I Do'

Small World

Fasting Debrief

My 'Hood on Camp Liberty

A Walk to the Bathroom

God's Smuggler

Inaugural Camp Victory Water Bottle Raft Race

Happy Thanksgiving from Camp Victory

Heartfelt Love

The Costly Call

Heading Home for Christmas

She Said YES...Our Engagement Story

Hunting with Dad and Merry Christmas

Engagement Photos

Rekindling Ministries

National Champions Again!!!

It's Snowing IN IRAQ!!!

Mud Pics

The Second Mile

Dave Ramsey Rocks!!!

Adding Some New Flavor

Not About Mi

Authentic Manhood

Flintstone Village

American Heroes

Love AND Justice

Toby Keith Rocks!!!

Sand Storms Are Zero Fun!

Shooting Skeet

My Pic with the Man

Double Digit Midget

Missing My Girl

Good Bye to the Box

Combat Showers

Surprise Visit

Day at the Beach

Softball in Iraq

A Father's Love for His Son

3 comments:

Timothy said...

Hi Cajun,
congrats and keep on posting. Both you and Mike's America reached milestones about the same time. He reached 2000 posts! Wow!
Blessings

Timothy said...

BTW, I miss the A&M-LSU series we had going there for a while. Gig 'Em!

Cajun Tiger said...

Thanks Timothy! Yeah I was at LSU during those dark days. However, I don't think A&M would want much to do with LSU these last couple of years =) GEAUX TIGERS!!!